LOVE QUOTE QUIZ
"I love you." "I know." The
Empire Strikes Back or Return of the Jedi
2. "I see you've brought the female of your species. I didn't realize that
man could be monogamous." "On
this planet, it's easy." Planet of
the Apes (1968)
3. "Well, I was wondering..." "Yes?"
"Why I'm so lucky. Why I should
find you waiting for me to come
along." "Why there is no other man
in my life?"
"Uh-huh." "That's easy: there was. He's
4. "I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it
you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that
you get a little
crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm
nuts. I love
that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell
your perfume on
my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I
want to talk to
before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm
lonely, and it's
not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight
you realize you want to spend the rest of your life
with somebody, you
want the rest of your life to start as soon as
possible." When Harry
5. "Now, what can a man do with his clothes off for twenty minutes?
Couldn't he have taken an hour?"
"You could always take a cold
6. "Is this your wife? What a lovely throat." Nosferatu
7. "That woman is a member of the Etori sect amongst the Geminese.
They don't believe in physical contact between genders,
sanctified by the priest during High Worship of the Sun
comes once only every seven years!"
"No wonder those little
buggers are such good card players." Battlestar
8. "And it was only when I experienced actual physical pain every
you left the room that it finally dawned on me - I was
in love, for the
first time in my life and I knew it was hopeless. But
that didn't matter
And it's not that I want to have you. All I want is to
9. "Marriage license, did you say marriage license? Oh I love you
Alex, Peter, Brian, whatever your name is."
10. "I will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love
all. No...not the artful postures of love, not
playful and poetical games
of love for the amusement of an evening, but love
life. Unbiddable, ungovernable--like a riot in
the heart, and nothing to
be done, come ruin or rapture. Love--like there
has never been in a
11. "What are you doing? You know, you should sweep me off my feet
out yonder window and down a rope onto your
"You've had a lot of time to plan this,
haven't you?" Shrek
12. "I love you, but we only have fourteen hours to save the Earth!"
13. "And I'd really like to kiss you, but that's not a good idea,
then we'd start kissing on the couch, and
then we'd start kissing on
the bed, and I don't wanna rush into
spending the night together."
"I want to spend the night
together." "I have no problem with
I Married an Ax Murderer
14. "Is this a courting or a donnybrook? Have the good manners not to
the man until he's your husband and
entitled to hit you back." The
15. "My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that
touch with a tender
kiss." Romeo and Juliet (pick